The Library computer lab is on the fifth floor in room 549. The computer lab is for typing papers or creating other documents. There is no internet access from the computer lab. To access the internet, Library catalog, or Library databases please use the computers on the 1st, 3rd, or 4th floors.
ProceduresAll users must:
- Sign in.
- Examine their diskette or USB drive prior to each use to prevent damage to the laboratory computer systems.
- Possess their own storage media (floppy disks, USB flash drives) Diskettes which fail to complete a satisfactory virus or hazard check may not be used in the Lab.
- Print more than a single final copy of a document on the laser printer.
- Print draft documents on the laser printer for purpose of proofreading and editing.
- Print “test” or trial copies of documents.
- Generate transparencies on the laser printer.
- Change the configuration of any of the computers