Upcoming and Recent Programs
Friday, April 12, 2013
The Patrons of the National Center present a night of fun, food, games, and prizes
When: Friday, April 12, 2013 • 7:00 PM - Midnight
Where: J. Garrick Hardy Student Center • Banquet Room
Sunday, February 10, 2013
United We Stand: 1963-2013 – A Civil Rights Retrospective
Images from the National Alliance of Artists from Historically Black Colleges and Universities (NAAHBCU). Exhibit Opening & Artists' Reception.
When: February 10, 2013 at 3-5 p.m.
Exhibit Dates: February 10 to May 31, 2013.
- Jeannie Graetz Literacy Program
- Inscription On Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial To Be Removed
- King's Forgotten Manifesto
- Harlem churches see gospel tourist boom on Sundays
- A Plot of Land, a Path to Freedom
- Tourism tax, like all taxes, should have a sunset
- Alabama Voices: Cemeteries help keep history alive